Create and publish – drive engagement
For businesses to survive in today’s consumer-centric market, content is key.
According to HubSpot, 47% of buyers engage with 3-5 pieces of content before directly engaging with a company.
This statistic struck a chord with us at Pixel Lab. It underlined the importance, not only of having a strong content strategy with powerful pages and blog posts, but also the vitality of these pages being presented beautifully on-page and optimised to engage and pull in audiences.
We put our heads together and began researching the tools and technologies which would help us create unforgettable content, that would make an impact on our target market.
During this research we discovered Turtl.
WHAT IS TURTL?
We use content publishing software, Turtl, to create and publish compelling interactive content.
Turtl’s format is psychology-led. Built solely around how consumers read and retain information, this technology is primarily optimised to drive greater engagement through content as well as looking great.
Even with no prior design skills, you can create pieces of content which are built specifically to grab the reader’s attention. The content is psychologically-structured in a way that encourages them to convert using the ‘surf and immerse’ format.
Turtl doesn’t just deliver beautiful content and leave it there. It dives deep into the analytics of your content and analyses how it is performing. It then reports this information straight back to you via email.
Turtl provides its users with:
- Meaningful metrics – see how often people click on your content, how they read it and how long for
- Individual user analytics – the ability to integrate with your CRM system enabling you to learn how individuals are consuming content
- Real-time optimisation – see real-time analytics, as soon as the content is live as well as being able to adapt it at any time to ensure it is fully optimised
- Page-level insights – you can see your best and worst-performing pages. Information such as conversion rates and dwell times for each page is available
- Data integrations – send analytics events to your central data store to track performance
- Integration reports – learn which infographics, videos, images and audio clips are driving engagement.The ability to track who is reading your content, how long they read it for and how often they return to it, is ground-breaking and can add immeasurable value to your digital marketing strategy.Turtl can be used for any size project ranging from news stories and case studies, all the way through to eBooks and whitepapers. You can stay on-brand with your very own corporate colours and there are drag and drop editors to make your job as easy as possible. Every piece of content created on Turtl is already optimised for every device, saving you and your team valuable hours of your working day.
If you want to learn more about Turtl, how we use it or how it could help drive your engagement levels, speak to us today.